Hello! please tell me what's wrong? We are unable...

Hello! please tell me what's wrong? We are unable to continue your return at this time

went to give my state ID which is the drivers licese number and do not know what happened.turbo tax thanked me and said I completed my tax return and now I can not back to contiue my return to finish.I need to see how I am getting my return.

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Please log completely out of TurboTax and try clearing your browser's cache.  A full or corrupted cache can keep TurboTax from functioning properly. Please see the below TurboTax FAQ for instructions: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/troubleshooting/help/how-to-clear-your-cache/00/26135