I filed my taxes and forgot to include my 1095-B form(Health Coverage).What should I do?

Good news the 1095-B does not need to be filed! You don’t need your form 1095-B to file your tax return.  TurboTax will ask you questions about your health coverage but your form 1095-B isn’t needed. Just keep the form for your files.

If you’ve already filed and then receive it, it’s ok.  You don’t need to amend your return.

I did my tax return on turbotax. I made a mistake and put that I didn't  have insurance.  I had to pay $57.99 a month in penalties. Should I  file an amendment before I  get my return or should I  wait until I  received  my return? I had insurance for seven months.

I’d like to know as well so o can amend my return from
Last year