Do you mean IRS form 1095-A? Were you asked to complete IRS form 8962?
If so, here is how you complete IRS form 8962.
- Log into your return
- Select that you want to Add a state - this lets you into the program without the amend process starting.
- In the top right corner, locate the Magnifying glass/Search.
- Enter the exact words 1095a.
- Select the first entry Jump to 1095a.
- Fill in the 1095a information.
- Print out IRS form 8962.
If you have filed your Federal tax return without form 8962, you will likely be notified by the IRS that you need to file form 8962 Premium Tax Credit.
See also this help.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"