Re: I filed my taxes and forgot to include my 1095...
Expert Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

If you received a Form 1095-A, you will need to enter the information in your tax return.


If you have already filed your tax return, you will need to wait to see if it is accepted or rejected. 


If it is accepted, you will need to amend your tax return to include the Form 1095-A information in your tax return. Please see the steps below to amend your return:


  1. Log into TurboTax and click on "Tax Home"
  2. Scroll down to Your tax return & documents (you may need to select Show)
  3. Select 2019 and then Amend (change) return
  4. Select Amend using TurboTax Online


If your return is rejected, you can add your Form 1095-A as stated below. 


Here are the steps to add Form 1095-A in your return:


  1. Click on Federal from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen
  2. Click on "Deductions & Credits" at the top, scroll down to "Medical" and click on "Show More"
  3. Click on "Start" or "Revisit" to the right of "Affordable Care Act (Form 1095-A)"
  4. Click on "Yes" and then "Continue"
  5. Enter the information from your 1095-A


Please see this TurboTax article for more information.






**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings