Getting an entry error on Schedule k-1 and I am no...

Getting an entry error on Schedule k-1 and I am not able to electronically file! I am getting this will be enabled in a subsequent release

You may have a qualified business income (QBI) deduction from the K-1.  This is reported on Form 8995-A, which is not scheduled to be finalized until 02/20/20.   You can track the status of the form in this link; it is next to last on the list.  You can look at your 1040, line 10 to see if you have a QBI deduction.  

to DawnC   thanks for the link in your post on 2/11 regarding the FEDERAL forms being updated.

I see Form  8995 and 8995A  (2nd from the bottom and the bottom one) are approved efile and print, but I'm still getting the error on efiling that I am not able to do so... I've closed out and also updated the software and still getting the efiling error..... not able to file electronically.  Mine is related to aggregating 2 self employed businesses, not the K-1.  Any suggestions?  Thanks for your help 

Unfortunately, there have been some issues that at this point will probably not get resolved this year (because the IRS is dealing with other things at the moment)- I would suggest printing and mailing,  

@whalewatcher