Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Getting an entry error on Schedule k-1 and I am not able to electronically file! I am getting this will be enabled in a subsequent release

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
DawnC
Employee Tax Expert

Getting an entry error on Schedule k-1 and I am not able to electronically file! I am getting this will be enabled in a subsequent release

You may have a qualified business income (QBI) deduction from the K-1.  This is reported on Form 8995-A, which is not scheduled to be finalized until 02/20/20.   You can track the status of the form in this link; it is next to last on the list.  You can look at your 1040, line 10 to see if you have a QBI deduction.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

to DawnC   thanks for the link in your post on 2/11 regarding the FEDERAL forms being updated.

I see Form  8995 and 8995A  (2nd from the bottom and the bottom one) are approved efile and print, but I'm still getting the error on efiling that I am not able to do so... I've closed out and also updated the software and still getting the efiling error..... not able to file electronically.  Mine is related to aggregating 2 self employed businesses, not the K-1.  Any suggestions?  Thanks for your help 

MaryK4
Expert Alumni

Unfortunately, there have been some issues that at this point will probably not get resolved this year (because the IRS is dealing with other things at the moment)- I would suggest printing and mailing,  

@whalewatcher

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies