h17

FYI: I'm entering hour number 2 of my wait for a customer service rep to pick up the phone

If you're planning on calling don't expect them to pick up soon.

Also, be on the look out for hidden charges.

Intuit will charge you extra if you pay with your refund.

Intuit will charge your card the minute they get your card's information whether or not you have fully finished filing.

Intuit will charge you additional fees if you upgrade and the upgraded tier has additional charges for other services than the reason you were forced to upgrade and they won't disclose it.

maglib

@h17 I don't work for TT.  Do you have a specific question I can help you with?  It is last days before tax filing deadlines and phones are swamped. I actually waited on hold last night at 1AM 2 hours......  Good luck.

h17

I got through at 2:30ish. 

maglib

you can post here if you need any more help... hope they can answer your questions.