Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Form 2441 keeps popping up over and over when i try to file saying incomplete but its not on my federal deductions list. i can not get it off of my return

are there any other forms i need to delete to get this form off of my return?
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

12 Replies

Form 2441 keeps popping up over and over when i try to file saying incomplete but its not on my federal deductions list. i can not get it off of my return

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2580507-how-do-i-delete-form-2441-in-turbotax-online

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

See this TurboTax support FAQ for removing a form 2441 - https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/small-business-processes/delete-form-244...

Do you have an amount entered in box 10 on your W-2?

there is no amount in box 10

@chuck-camuselect wrote:

there is no amount in box 10

Then deleting the Form 2441 should correct the problem.

i agree but every time i try file it comes back

@chuck-camuselect Unfortunately with this type of problem it would be best to clear your tax return and start over.

If you have not paid for the online edition you are using, have not filed your tax return or registered the Free edition, then you can clear your return and start over.  Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the program screen while working on the 2022 online tax return. Click on Clear & Start Over.

i tried that already but i have already paid and it will not let me start over....i'm at a lose

Ugh...My only other suggestion would be to start a new account with a new User ID and start from scratch.  Not the best solution for sure.  So I would advise you contact TurboTax support, report this problem and see if there are better solutions.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for contacting support - https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/account-management/turbotax-phone-number...

Support can also be reached by messaging them on these pages https://www.facebook.com/turbotax/ and https://twitter.com/TeamTurboTax

i will try and reach out to them, thank you for the help

BrittanyS
Expert Alumni

Can you clarify if your using desktop or online?  When you go through the delete function the form automatically reappears or it comes back at a later point in the return?

@chuck-camuselect 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

i am on my desktop and the first time i deleted it it did not delete but did after i caught it. Now it will go away from my federal deduction list when i delete the form but when i go to file it pops up as a have something needing a review and when i open that it's the 4221 form. i go back to my deductions and its not there or on the list of forms that can be deleted, then if i go back to file it pops back as needing reviewed. After several times going back and forth checking it will show back up on my deduction list then the process starts all over.......

Now it is on my deduction list but on the list of forms that can be deleted

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies