Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: It says refunds won't be processed until Feb 15th (or around the 15th) if i have Earned Income credit or Additional Child Credit; is this true with RPF or card payment?

For those who have republic bank, you can track down your refund by going to this website, I got mines deposited today <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.republictaxpayer.com%2Fdefault.aspx%3FReturnUrl%3D%...>

Tax Year Prior to 2020: It says refunds won't be processed until Feb 15th (or around the 15th) if i have Earned Income credit or Additional Child Credit; is this true with RPF or card payment?

@mariacru86 when did you file, and did you claim eic?

@stephon_d91 I filed on the 01/23 and yes I claim eic
harpoleon

We have dates!!!!
ayisha7

I have the 22nd for a dd

Filed on 2/4 checked wmr this mornting(not a typo, i meant mornting) and it says approved and will be sent 2/22  I selected the turbotax free version and it will be dd onto a turbotax card. Let's see if it'll show up sooner ( if you chose to take fees out of your refund it goes through a third party before it goes to your prepaid card or bank acct)
reereej39

I have a date of the 22nd

DDD of 2/22

If it shows it will be in my account on the 22nd will it be in the before then or on the 22nd I went thru a tax sevice
ejinks23

Is anybody commenting from the Midwest? Just wonder if they update go by region.

Well it says by the 22nd and last year I got it 2 days before without wmr updating.so check ur bank accts or SBBT website if you have to get fees taken out prior to getting refund!

I'm in California ! And I don't believe it goes by region
Jd0924

I filed 2/2 and mines is still on the first  bar. I keep seeing  everyone  one who got  their, ddd and last year on the 21 I had my money  by now. Wmr says received, and the tax topic 152. What's difference between  the tax topic 152 and the PATH MESSAGE??

152 covers several things. mainly the path tho. click on the message it will take you to the definition of that topic there will be updates again tonite a could possibly be the same message everyone here has gotten.

if you have eic it will most likely update for you tonite according to the irs website
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies