Marylandwoman

estimated tax payments

where in turbo tax deluxe do i enter state and fed est. tax paid in 201?

bluedeb

estimated tax payments

Enter any federal, state or local estimated tax payments you've made under Estimates, in the Estimates and Other Taxes Paid section. You'll find this section in Deductions & Credits under either the Federal Taxes tab or the Personal tab, depending on the product.

Where do I enter my estimated tax payments?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-payments/help/where-do-i-enter-my-estimated-tax-payments/00/25...

bluedeb

estimated tax payments

@car51  see answer above.

bluedeb

estimated tax payments

car51

estimated tax payments

Where do I enter my estimated tax payments made for the 2019 tax year? I went back through all the prompts and must have missed it.

bluedeb

estimated tax payments

@car51  see answer above.

Marylandwoman

estimated tax payments

ok thanks

payit2020

estimated tax payments

where do we enter our estimated tax payments for 2020?

estimated tax payments

@payit2020 wrote:

Enter estimates paid in the Search box located in the upper right of the online program screen. Click on Jump to estimates paid

Or click on Tax Tools on the left side of the screen.
Click on Tools
Click on Topic Search
Type in estimated tax payments, click on GO