estimate my 2020 taxes

estimate my 2020 taxes

i want to take a bonus today an estimate my 2020 tax bill so I can withhold the proper amount federal and state tax  I purchased the 2020 deluxe addition can I  prepare the return using my 2019 addition with 2020 info

estimate my 2020 taxes

"I purchased the 2020 deluxe addition....can I prepare the return using my 2019 addition with 2020 info"

Your question does not make sense.  If you already have the 2020 software why do you want to use 2019?  The only reason I can think of is if you want to use Forms mode for a "what if" scenario in the 2019 desktop software using 2020 amounts.

estimate my 2020 taxes

Just using the taxcaster tool may be easier ....   https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/