turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Efiled my federal last 4/15/ 19, a month ago, it says it’s still processing, Just want to know if there’s anyone there in the same situation what is the next step to do.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Efiled my federal last 4/15/ 19, a month ago, it says it’s still processing, Just want to know if there’s anyone there in the same situation what is the next step to do.

based on posts, there are many taxpayers in the same situation.  some even file 2/1/19 and are still awaiting their refunds.   check irs website refund status. if unsatisfied, you can call but they can only provide what info their computers show so you may not get a better answer.  

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

based on posts, there are many taxpayers in the same situation.  some even file 2/1/19 and are still awaiting their refunds.   check irs website refund status. if unsatisfied, you can call but they can only provide what info their computers show so you may not get a better answer.  

Thank you. Appreciate the response.
kingtee79

@cjochico4619 I’m in the exact situation. I filed on the same date and mine says still processing. I’ll wait till Saturday to see if it updates. If not, I’m not what to do

Thank you.
kingtee79

@cjochico4619 hopefully we get a ddate tomorrow morning. I’ll let u know soon as I find out

It's only been a month, which is not unusual. Just continue wait.

The IRS will contact you if they need anything.

https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies