Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Efile- Credit Card processing issue

Hello, I have already tried to speak with an agent and they accidently hung up on me.  

I am using TurboTax Desktop. I have paid for, and received confirmation of the credit card charge, for my State EFiling.  But keeps bring me back to the screen to select how to pay for the efiling.  If I select Charge Credit Card it pops up a new screen to complete the transaction and when I select continue I get a new screen saying they "We're having trouble processing your request".  One Time it said we have restored your access to your state return, but when I selected continue it returned to me the page asking if I wanted to pay by credit card or have it deducted from my return.  I have been trying for two days now.  I have rebooted my computer, checked that my internet connection is working.  And as noted I called but was hung up and it took forever to get a human on the phone.  I will note, it appears it will let me Efile if I have the fee deducted from my refund, but then there is an additional $40 intuit fee too.  AND I have already paid the $20 Efiling fee for the state return.  Please help.  I am really losing my patience with this. Thank you. 

We’re having trouble processing your request.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

There may be an issue with the billing address for the credit card not being the same as the address on the tax return.  Are these addresses the same or different?

Thank you- but the billing addresses are the same.  Briefly I received a new alert when trying to efile telling me my State Return had been released and that after selecting OK to go back and select the state return for filing.  I selected OK, and went back and the state form was still selected for efiling. I tried again with no luck.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies