e-file rejection after death - TurboTax clearly at...

e-file rejection after death - TurboTax clearly at fault

I have read another individual's post regarding this same issue. If I post, perhaps Intuit will wake up. My stepfather died in March of 2019. Last year's taxes were filed using TurboTax and I did so via e-file. I also filed them just after he passed so I informed the software he was dead. This year, same thing goes. He's dead. Software knows. I get to the end and to electronically sign the taxes and it shows my mother's name. It then populates her PIN, date of birth and today's date. Taxes get rejected. Reason is IND-031-04. I then verify 2018's AGI is correct and go through all the screens again. e-file rejects again. This is a constant loop. "Tax Experts" suggest I verify the AGI with the IRS so I created an account and verified the transcripts that are on file. Each time they suggest the same thing even though I tell them I've done this over and over. Then they suggest I print them. That's about 42 pages and no easy way to buy postage right now. COVID19 and all that. How about Intuit opens their eyes and sees that this problem is happening with more than one person AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND FIX IT. 

I am sorry about your step-dad. Since the social security administration blocks the Social Security Numbers of deceased persons to prevent fraud, it is almost always impossible to electronically file a tax return that includes a deceased person.  Print the return and file by mail.  Don't forget to also print and mail your state return. 

I have exact sameproblem  my wife passed and I get the smae errors   I cannot find any way to et help  I have ALS and cannot call to get any help   I can use text or emails but need help  the original return I mailed never got to IRS   and I would like to get my refund  I nned help from turbo tax     clearly tubo tax should refund purchase price if they cant fix  

Thanks   I understand  your reply to original post