Dont have the EIN of the employer. I have all the info needed for tax filing except the EIN. please help. Thanks in advance.

I have lost the w2 form provided by the employer. I have requested IRS for the tax document of 2020 and obtained all the required information to file the tax . I just dont have the EIN of the employer. I only have the last four digits. Can you please help me.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

No.  Only your employee can provide that.   Contact the employee for a replacement W-2.

(If you do not have the W-2 box 1-19 amounts and codes then you do not have "all" the necessary information.)

you can also get a complete copy from the Social Security Adm. Turn-around time is unknown and there is a $90 fee.

https://faq.ssa.gov/en-us/Topic/article/KA-02501 

Thanks . That helps.