melant1518

Does Turbotax support QSEHRA?

Does Turbotax support QSEHRA?

In what regard are you asking about a qualified small employer health reimbursement arrangement (QSEHRA)?

melant1518

Does Turbotax support QSEHRA?

My employer switched us to QSEHRA I will need to report the reimbursement on my taxes. Does TurboTax supports that?

Does Turbotax support QSEHRA?

If you are reimbursed for health care expenses you have already paid with out of pocket funds, you do not enter the reimbursement on a tax return.  And you do not enter the expense on the tax return since you were reimbursed.

nkotts

Does Turbotax support QSEHRA?

What about reimbursements paid for with pre-tax funds? I use QSEHRA reimbursements to pay the premiums of my wife's employer health plan which is taken out of her paycheck before taxes are applied. I'm struggling to figure out how to report this.

DMarkM1

Does Turbotax support QSEHRA?

QSEHRA is all handled by entering your W2 information into TurboTax.  If the employee has minimum essential coverage, the QSEHRA is reported in Box 12, with code FF and is non-taxable.  If the employee has periods without minimum essential coverage, the QSEHRA for those periods is reported in Box 1 and taxes withheld in Box 2 of the W2.