Does some other phrase or word designate the 'jump to' link in the directions for deductions imported?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Does some other phrase or word designate the 'jump to' link in the directions for deductions imported?

I am following the directions for importing my donations from "its deductible".  They say that I'm to click on the 'jump to' link after I search for donations.  But I can't find that link.  Is there another word or phrase that identifies the 'jump to'?  I have search all over the page and I'm just not seeing it.

Thanks

3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 15

In the TT tax program, go to Federal > Deductions and Credits > Charitable.  There should be an option there to import from ItsDeductible.

Highlighted
Level 1

there is no available link in my on-line Turbo Tax Premier .

this doesn't work for me.  **bleep**... manually entering all the data from 20 charities.

Highlighted
Level 15

@divorcedandretired wrote:

there is no available link in my on-line Turbo Tax Premier .

this doesn't work for me.  **bleep**... manually entering all the data from 20 charities.

ItsDeductible Online 2019.JPG

v
Privacy Settings