Does some other phrase or word designate the 'jump to' link in the directions for deductions imported?

I am following the directions for importing my donations from "its deductible".  They say that I'm to click on the 'jump to' link after I search for donations.  But I can't find that link.  Is there another word or phrase that identifies the 'jump to'?  I have search all over the page and I'm just not seeing it.

Thanks

In the TT tax program, go to Federal > Deductions and Credits > Charitable.  There should be an option there to import from ItsDeductible.

there is no available link in my on-line Turbo Tax Premier .

this doesn't work for me.  **bleep**... manually entering all the data from 20 charities.

@divorcedandretired wrote:

ItsDeductible Online 2019.JPG