turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Does some other phrase or word designate the 'jump to' link in the directions for deductions imported?

I am following the directions for importing my donations from "its deductible".  They say that I'm to click on the 'jump to' link after I search for donations.  But I can't find that link.  Is there another word or phrase that identifies the 'jump to'?  I have search all over the page and I'm just not seeing it.

Thanks

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Does some other phrase or word designate the 'jump to' link in the directions for deductions imported?

In the TT tax program, go to Federal > Deductions and Credits > Charitable.  There should be an option there to import from ItsDeductible.

there is no available link in my on-line Turbo Tax Premier .

this doesn't work for me.  **bleep**... manually entering all the data from 20 charities.

@divorcedandretired wrote:

there is no available link in my on-line Turbo Tax Premier .

this doesn't work for me.  **bleep**... manually entering all the data from 20 charities.

ItsDeductible Online 2019.JPG

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies