dtlars-comcast-n

Does anyone know why TurboTax fails to captcha to verify I'm not a robot on the VERY LAST page before I press FILE? I've tried at least 12 times, rebooted, etc...Help!

DanPaul02

Use the Chrome browser on a computer and clear all browsing data before you sign in to TurboTax.

mesquitebean

Are you using any ad blockers or script blocker as a browser extension?   If so, that may be blocking the Captcha.

Otherwise, here's how to troubleshoot:

• First, simply refresh the page in your browser and see if that changes anything.
  • If not, then log out and clear your browser Internet cache.
  • Close the browser and reopen it.
  • Make sure cookies are allowed/enabled in your browser settings so the Captcha will appear.
  • Log in and try again.
  • If still unsuccessful, log out and this time open a private window/private browsing (aka "incognito mode").
  • Log in with the private window (again making sure cookies are allowed) and try the efile again.

Or see if trying a different browser (with cookies allowed) will solve it.