Does anyone know when form 1040x will be available...

mommagurl26

Does anyone know when form 1040x will be available to e-file? Will turbo tax offer the option to e-file it?

I amended my 2019 return but right now due to covid the IRS is not processing paper returns. The IRS announced for the first year form 1040x will be available to efile. I would like to know when it will be available and if it will be on turbo tax to e-file.

When does IRS say it will be available to efile?  No, we haven't heard when or if Turbo Tax will have efiling 1040X.  You can efile a couple state amended returns, NY & Vermont.  

fanfare

IRS said it would be available .

You have three years to amend for a refund.

So wait if this is important to you.

m-