brijobri

Does anyone know the tax ID number for Florida Unemployment? I didn't receive a 1099-G and I need the number and address to file my taxes.

There must be a state unemployment website where you can get your 1099G.   Visit that site to get the 1099G.  To enter it in TurboTax, go to Federal>Wages and Income>Unemployment

taxrachel

Did you ever get the number?  It is the LAST thing I need to file.  WE did not get the 1099G either.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/entering-importing/help/how-do-i-report-unemployment-if-i-didn-t-g...

You might need to go to your state’s unemployment website and use the password, etc. that you have been using to certify for weekly benefits to get your 1099G from the state’s site.