turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Does anyone have a phone number for turbotax regarding notice of verification code I did not request for my account?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

Does anyone have a phone number for turbotax regarding notice of verification code I did not request for my account?

Please contact customer support here for further assistance.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Received message below from Intuit  about 5-7 days ago and attempted to contact TurboTax.  I did NOT sign into my account and did not request/receive the verification code shown.  Has my account been hacked or id stolen.  I have used  Deluxe/Premium for almost 22+ years, but have NOT even dowloaded or started my 2020 Tax Year Filing.  Please advise and also provide a phone number so I can contact someone immediately to avoid id theft.

Verify your Intuit account

You requested a verification code. You can use this code to complete the process.

Verification code:

We'll always let you know when there is any activity on your account. This helps keep your account safe.

If you didn't make this request, contact us.

Thanks,
Intuit Team

Someone else may have typed their email address wrong and got yours by accident.  That happens.  That is nothing to worry about.

Contact Customer Service
5am-9pm Pacific Time
7 days a week
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

What is the Turbo Tax phone number
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies