btang287

Do you know how I can get TurboTax installed in my laptop?

Could you push a download into my TurboTax account.

KaitlynW

Installing TurboTax is easy. Start by closing all programs, including any firewall and virus-protection programs (remember to turn those back on after installation is complete).

If you downloaded your TurboTax software, simply double-click the downloaded file to launch the installer. Find your download.

Otherwise, insert the CD into your computer's CD drive (unless your computer doesn't have one) and the installation should start automatically. If it doesn't:

1. Hold down the Windows+R keys to open the Run window.
  2. Click Browse, and then navigate to the TurboTax CD on your CD/DVD/RW drive (usually Drive D).
  3. Double-click the setup.exe file.
  4. Click OK to launch the installer.

That's it! When you're ready to do your state return, we'll walk you through the state download and installation.

Jimesa

btang287

I have paid for the CD already. How can I download it without paying again? Thanks.
KaitlynW

3. Double-click the setup.exe file.
  4. Click OK to launch the installer.

You have the CD but your laptop doesn't have a CD drive?