Do I need to attach W2 G to my return?

Do I need to attach W2 G to my return?

Do I need to attach form 1099 R to my return?

Do I need to attach W2 G to my return?

If you are mailing your tax return instead of e-filing it, you attach the tax documents that show tax withheld

When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s.  Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS/state received the return.

Federal and state returns must be in separate envelopes and they are mailed to different addresses.  Read the mailing instructions that print with your tax return carefully so you mail them to the right add

Do I need to attach W2 G to my return?

if there wasnt any tax withheld I dont have to attach the W2 G - correct?

Do I need to attach W2 G to my return?

@daarco wrote:

If you are printing and mailing the tax return then you would not include the W-2G if it does not have any taxes withheld.