Do any of the TurboTax products accommodate an LLC registered in a state different from where I live and work (and received my W-2)?

I have an LLC registered in California, but I live and work a full-time job in Nevada. I made $0 from my LLC in California for 2018. I intend to move the LLC from California to Nevada this year but have not yet done so. Which Turbo Tax product will accommodate my situation? I am new to Turbo Tax.

A single-owner LLC is just filed as a Schedule C in your personal return,  The Self-Employed version handles a Schedule C.  All states do too.  You buy the states separately from the federal.