Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Did you send me an e mail to change my pass word

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ClarkeB

To change your User ID or Password, you'll want to be logged into your TurboTax online account.

1. Go to My TurboTax and sign in to your account.
  2. Click on My Account in the top menu bar.  If you do not see this option, enlarge the window.
  3. Select Account Settings.  This will open a page that will have two tabs, Profile and Security.  By default, you will be on the Profile tab.
    • To change your User ID, click on the Edit option to the right of your User ID and follow the onscreen instructions.
    • To change your Password, click on the Security tab and then click on the Edit option to the right of your Password.  Follow the onscreen instructions.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ClarkeB

To change your User ID or Password, you'll want to be logged into your TurboTax online account.

1. Go to My TurboTax and sign in to your account.
  2. Click on My Account in the top menu bar.  If you do not see this option, enlarge the window.
  3. Select Account Settings.  This will open a page that will have two tabs, Profile and Security.  By default, you will be on the Profile tab.
    • To change your User ID, click on the Edit option to the right of your User ID and follow the onscreen instructions.
    • To change your Password, click on the Security tab and then click on the Edit option to the right of your Password.  Follow the onscreen instructions.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies