byrondombrowski3

Did you send me an e mail to change my pass word

ClarkeB

To change your User ID or Password, you'll want to be logged into your TurboTax online account.

1. Go to My TurboTax and sign in to your account.
  2. Click on My Account in the top menu bar.  If you do not see this option, enlarge the window.
  3. Select Account Settings.  This will open a page that will have two tabs, Profile and Security.  By default, you will be on the Profile tab.
    • To change your User ID, click on the Edit option to the right of your User ID and follow the onscreen instructions.
    • To change your Password, click on the Security tab and then click on the Edit option to the right of your Password.  Follow the onscreen instructions.

ClarkeB