userstedroco

"Date Acquired" on 1099-B form is not being accepted no matter what date I enter. It keeps making me re-enter it in an infinite loop without any additional information.

sjdunfee

I am having the same issue. No matter how many times I enter it, it keeps coming back to the same APEX Clearing Corporation, CITIGROUP stock. I went back to the original 1099-B section and the entry is already correct there too. I can not move forward at this point.

userstedroco

I found a workaround and by the way, it was also a 1099 from Apex that caused the issue for me. Here is what to do (this is from my memory so things might be called slightly different):

- delete the 1099-INT from Apex

- in the search type "1099-INT" and select "jump to 1099" which brings you to the page where you can add the document

- select to enter the 1099-INT manually

- there is an option to either enter every single item or just enter the total for Short Term or Long Term (you can find these on the 1099-INT from Apex. That way you only have to enter a few numbers.

That fixed it for me.