Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

lmoses4
Returning Member

Cannot install Turbo Tax 2020.

CHANGE 2020 to 2021 Say I need setup.exe but a display of cd contents shows only setup.ini present.

Thank you April for getting back to me after all that running trying to get someone's attention.

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

If you are having an issue installing TurboTax please see this TurboTax help article for troubleshooting tips: Troubleshoot installation and running TurboTax for Windows

Please contact us if you continue to have an issue installing your TurboTax software.

@lmoses4

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Tobytoo1
Returning Member

After entering my license code to install, Turbo Tax nothing happend, and my license code was xxxx out. What do I have to do to install Turbo Tax

BrandiLO1
Intuit Alumni

Would you mind providing the version of TurboTax that you're attempting to install and whether you are using a MAC or Windows PC? @Tobytoo1

Tobytoo1
Returning Member

The problem occurs with the license code.  I entered it and nothing happened.  Then I got all XXX's filling the licensing code and couldn't enter the code again or anything else.

I am using a desktop computer.

I can not find a version number on the diskette or the information on the envelope packet that contains the diskette.  I get my diskette by mail from Intuit turbo tax advantage, Phoenix, AZ.  It is a yearly subscription.

Help.....

BrandiLO1
Intuit Alumni

In this case, please click here to contact customer care as it appears that further troubleshooting is needed that cannot be completed through this public forum. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies