Ask the Experts about the new tax laws! >> Event happening TODAY!
fatfree69

Cannot finish filing because 6-digit code isn't being sent. Advisors, please do not provide steps to on how to send it via text, since that is for log-in purpose only.

I have paid $120, entered my bank info, and now it is requiring me to get a 6-digit code via email to file. Have requested for a code 5-6 times within the past hour or so, and nothing is being sent. I have received other turbotax emails, such as spam or receipt, so I know my mail is not being marked as spam (I've check the spam folder already).  Please do not show steps on how to get verified by text message because that is only for signing in - not related to the filing part.
macuser_22

The only 6 digit code I know of is an IPPIN - it that what it is asking for?    Where is it asking for that?

mesquitebean

User appears to be asking about the 6-digit email verification code that some Online users get as they try to efile if they hadn't previously verified their email address.

FAQ: What if I'm having trouble with my filing verification code?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/security/help/what-if-i-m-having-trouble-with-my-filing-verificati...

If that's not helpful, please phone Customer Support.

Support hours are 5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern), 7 days/week

FAQ: What is the TurboTax phone number?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

fatfree69

My email has been verified, (it even says so on my profile settings), and have been using turbotax for several years.  Efile requires a code sent to the email for verification purpose. Those that have or are going through the process of efiling will understand this code I am talking about.  Have been on the phone with support and they can't fix it as it seems to be more technical than they can help with.  Basically, tough luck is what I got.