Can you import my w-2's from 2016 so I don't have to wait for my employers to send them to me?

texas-fan1995

If your W-2 is available for import you can do that from within your return.  Employers have until January 31, so yours might not be available for import yet.
texas-fan1995

I should rephrase that, is there a way turbo tax can look up my w-2's for them to be imported so I don't have to wait for an employer to send it to me.

Same answer
texas-fan1995

yeah you didn't help me. I don't believe you are understanding my question.

I understand your question.  The answer is you have to wait until your W-2 is online for import,