Can you help me correct the proposed tax refund wh...

Can you help me correct the proposed tax refund which is way too much.? How can I speak with a Turbo tax rep?

Contact TurboTax support and speak directly with a TurboTax support agent concerning this situation.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for a contact link and hours of operation -https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

Have you double checked all of the amounts you entered in the income section, including the amounts of tax withheld from federal and state?  Start there if you have not done so yet.  

Right, some lines should look too big.  Which lines don't you understand?  Check 1040 line 17 for any estimated payments you made.  Did you file an extension?  Is it showing an extension payment you didn't make?