Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can you cancel my duplicate payments. the invoice numbers are TTWCD158613261, the 2nd one xxxxxxxxx. Cencel one of them.

My name is JulianaCSmith.  Email : xxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx. 2020 Turbo files completed and submitted.
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Can you cancel my duplicate payments. the invoice numbers are TTWCD158613261, the 2nd one xxxxxxxxx. Cencel one of them.

Please do not post personal information on this public forum.  For a refund, please contact us at the link here.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
mangabe

I completed my Turbo Tax for 2021. After finishing I called the help line to ask if my payment would be included with the efile and was to NO, the gentlemen then instructed me to go to the IRS website we which I did and talked me thru the Direct pay process. I received a confirmation # from the Direct Pay site.

Then on 3/1/22. needles to say when I checked my bank account on 3/2/22 the money was taken out TWICE.

I received no email or confirmation from Turbo tax relaying the had paid the tases.

As I have Paied g for the MAX service on Turbo Tax I have been trying for two days to get them to return the money. I do not feel I should be retrieving this money. Actually, if you thru to do duplicate payments with the IRS it need to be done by the sender.

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

If you have duplicate fees from TurboTax, you would need to reach out to TurboTax customer support for assistance with this issue.

@mangabe

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Efulufulu

You already deducted your fee from my refund. Please you do not have the approval to deduct payment. 5/9/2022

thank you,

ef

@Efulufulu 

If the IRS has not released the refund yet then the TT fees have NOT been paid yet and if you used the option to have the fees withheld from the federal refund and the IRS has delayed the refund then according to the agreement you signed they can and will take the TT fees from the account on file  UNLESS you read the emails they sent warning you of this situation and asked for a delay by the date posted ... it cannot be stopped once that deadline has passed.  So asking on 5/9 for the payment not to happen on 5/9 is way too late. 

FAQ:  Why was my bank account auto-debited for the TurboTax fees?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/why-was-my-bank-account-auto-debited-for-tur...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies