turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Can't activate Turbotax Home and Business

Spoke with a turbo rep and my work around was to change the address in the registration part to 1234 Main St but with my same city state and zip and it went through 

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

We are happy to see this was resolved for you. Please feel free to reach out if you have any more questions. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
JohnnyQ

I couldn't load turbotax home and business 2021 from my CD drive.  After many hours talking to TT support and reading all related articles in the community, I was forced to take my computer in and have a PC repair company do the install (charged the cost of the software).  They almost gave up and said it was an issue with the turbotax software, not windows.  I have all minimal install requirements on my computer.  I thought I'd share what they did to get it to install to save you the aggravation of being on the phone with support and not getting any help at all.  Go into windows settings/accounts/family and other users and add another administrator profile.  After the tech did this the software downloaded.  Hope this helps

I originally downloaded Turbotax Premier on my desktop computer.  I did one return and realized I needed Home and Business for myself. I've been trying to input the license code but have been unsuccessful. I don't know where to input the license code for Home and Business it keeps bringing up the Premier. Please help.

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

To troubleshoot installations, please see the below Help Articles:

To troubleshoot a Windows installation.

To troubleshoot a Mac installation. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

TurboTax definitively does not work over VPN, which IMO is a huge issue they should address, I had to turn off my network VPN in order to make it work.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies