If you're having trouble installing TurboTax for Mac:
- Make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements.
- Verify that you have administrator rights.
- Turn off file sharing. To do this, go to the Apple Menu > System Preferences > Sharing. Then, uncheck all options under the Services tab. This will stop your computer from sharing any file.
- Check your CD for visible damage. If damaged, request a replacement.
- Try installing the CD from a second CD/DVD drive on your computer, if you have one.
Still having problems? Contact us.