barnbum15

Can I remove income that I didn't receive?

Pension/annuity income is listed on my return, but I didn't receive any income of that type. How do I remove it?

DawnC
Intuit Approved! This answer has been verified for accuracy by an Intuit expert employee

Yes.  You can delete any forms you don't need.   Here's the general procedure for viewing a list of all the forms in your return and deleting unwanted forms, schedules, and worksheets in TurboTax Online:

1. Sign in to TurboTax and open your return by selecting Continue or Pick up where you left off
  2. In the left menu, select Tax Tools and then Tools
  3. In the pop-up window Tool Center, choose Delete a form
  4. Select Delete next to the form, schedule, and worksheet in the list and follow the instructions

Tips and tricks

• Need to remove a business that transferred over from last year? Find out how to properly remove it.
  • To delete a form that came in the mail (for example, W-2, 1098, or 1099) it's best to do it from within your return. Search for the form name in the search bar (for example, W-2) and select the Jump to link in the search results to get to the summary screen. From here, you can select the trash can icon to delete.

DawnC

Tips and tricks

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing