Can i recover an incomplete unsaved turbotax file? when filing for extension I inputed all data. file says unsaved turbotax file. i use turbotax for mac

We are having the exact same problem!!! Help! the answers below didn't help.

Did you use online software or did you use desktop software that you downloaded/installed to your own computer?

This file is not stored online with TurboTax, if that is what you are asking.  It can only be on your own hard drive. https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901659-find-your-tax-data-file-in-mac