Sean_in_Brooklyn

Can I import my Windows TurboTax tax return file into my Mac TurboTax application and print out my tax return?

You can transfer the 2016 tax data file to the 2017 TurboTax software when starting a new tax return regardless of the OS used to create the 2016 TurboTax data file.
You can open a 2017 tax data file with the 2017 TurboTax software regardless of the OS used to create the 2017 tax data file.

Sean_in_Brooklyn

Thanks, Don !!

enhancedhealing

does anyone know?

Does anyone know what?  Yes you can open a .tax2019 file with either the Windows or Mac Desktop program.  And you can transfer a .tax2019 file into 2020 either to online or Windows or Mac.