Toyacleshay

Can I change the answer to a question? This my first time filing and I miss understood it

SusanY1

Yes, you can change the answer to your question.  Return to the question using Back or the topic menu in the program.  You may also use the Search tool in the upper right of the program to search for it.

If you cannot locate the topic and need assistance, please post again to let us know more about which part of the program you need to update.

But if you already filed and hit the big orange Transmit Returns Now button it is too late to change it.  So if you did submit it, don't change anything and post back.