Solved: Can I buy Turbo Tax from supertaxdeals ?

thanhvietnguyen

Can I buy Turbo Tax from supertaxdeals ?

supertaxdeals has advertised 2016 Turbo Tax software for 40% off .  Can I buy it from them ???

They are not a licensed reseller.  At best you are getting pirated software, at worse, hacked or compromised software.  For downloads, stick with legit retailers like Amazon, Staples, Office Max and Best Buy.  For boxed CD copies, any US store that sells the CD in store is probably OK.  (Target, Walmart, Costco, etc.)  Most legit retailers still discount significantly from the turbotax list price.

You can, but I wouldn't.  I would bet money that they are Not an authorized re-seller of the TurboTax software.  So there is no telling what you would actually be receiving.

supertaxdeals is located in Canada. Are you doing a US or Canadian return? (Thisis the USA forum.)

shopify is the canadian company that is supplying the storefront software. The actual person who registered the domain and is collecting the money could be anywhere in the world.