muniz1224

Can get my certification code don't have same email or phone I change my phone number send it there please

Make sure to leave the window open that asks you for the code. If you close this window and go back after you receive the code, the code will no longer be valid. If you need your browser to get your e-mail, open a new separate window, don't close. Also, make sure you are using the most recent code and not using a prior one. Every time that you ask for a code it cancels out all the previous ones that were sent and only takes the most recent. Please wait a few minutes after each code request to receive your email. It is not generated instantly. 

You can also request your code via text message. To receive your codes through text please complete the following: 

1. Sign into your account
  2. Select My Account
  3. Select Account Settings
  4. Select the blue Securitytab on the left
  5. Select Two Step Verification
  6. Select Turn On
  7. Enter your Phone Number and Password
  8. Sign out of TurboTax, close your browser and sign back in. You should receive a verification code shortly after signing back into your account. 

If you are still unable to get the code to work through text, choose I forgot my user ID or password and then choose I don't know my email address or user ID. You’ll be asked to provide some information about yourself, and then you’ll be asked a few questions verify your identity. If that method fails, you’ll get a phone number to contact customer support.

Csiemring

I cant ge I have a different phone numbert my verification code because

Update your account information before trying to efile.  

To update your TurboTax account, see this TurboTax support FAQ - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900724-how-do-i-update-my-turbotax-account-information

keli79

i cant sign in unless i have a code and i cant get it cause i dont have same number

There are 3 ways to log in ... password ,  code texted/emailed  or  other ... one of them must work.  Then update your account info ...     

1....jpg