poman1972

Can DoninGA answer. I am fully aware this is not a chat place. Just wanted to see if I was sending correctly. Thanks for replying. Will direct my future questions to you.

This is a TurboTax user community message forum.  If you post a question or describe your problem then one of the users in this forum will help you.

poman1972

For DoninGA...the drop down menu of forms to submit for the Illinois return contains the Federal 1040 and the Schedule 3.....the only thing that Illinois wants is page 1 of the federal 1040 because of retirement income. Obviously, the 1040 is really 2 pages and the 1 page Schedule 3 is just the amount of estimated taxes paid which is no big deal. Do you think Turbo Tax will only send page 1 of the Federal even though I see the entire title of the form as the federal 1040 and schedule 3.?

@poman1972 The program will probably include both pages of the Form 1040 since it is the complete form.  If IL does not need to know about federal estimated taxes paid then there would be no need to include Schedule 3.