Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Calendar--I accidentally granted Turbotax permission to access my computer's calendar. How do I deny Turbotax from accessing my computer's calendar??

I made this mistake in the initial setup for turbotax 2017.  The VERY first question dealing to  whether or not I want Turbotax to access my calendar.  I change my mind.  I do NOT want them accessing my computer's calendar.  What do I do to change this.  running macOS.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Calendar--I accidentally granted Turbotax permission to access my computer's calendar. How do I deny Turbotax from accessing my computer's calendar??

Control Panels. Security and Privacy.  Privacy tab.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Control Panels. Security and Privacy.  Privacy tab.

To Grant or Deny TurboTax access to your calendar:

On a Mac:  ?Go to "System Preferences" & select "Security & Privacy".  Under the Privacy tab choose Calendar and then either check or uncheck as you wish.

On a Windows or Android based pc I suspect that there is an equivalent eg control panel feature.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies