Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Missing Federal Tax Computation Worksheet (Sorry, but accidentally put this under state tax filing originally so re-posting here)

I'm looking at the Qualified Dividends and Capital Gains Worksheet line 22 and trying to determine how that number was calculated. In my case since line 5 is more than $100,000 it says to use the Tax Computation Worksheet but I find no such thing. If I search forms, I find a form by that name for New York but not federal. Where is the federal version?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
BillM223
Expert Alumni

Missing Federal Tax Computation Worksheet (Sorry, but accidentally put this under state tax filing originally so re-posting here)

For the federal return, the "Tax Computation Worksheet " can be found on page 15 of the 2023 1040 Tax and Earned Income Credit Tables

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

1 Reply
BillM223
Expert Alumni

For the federal return, the "Tax Computation Worksheet " can be found on page 15 of the 2023 1040 Tax and Earned Income Credit Tables

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies