Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How long will it take the IRS to receive my copies of both of my 1095-A forms and form 8962 once I mail it in? They didn’t request anything except those in the letter.

If you just got your forms in, time is all that can you can do. Plus there has been a lot of delays, issues and error this year.

How long will it take the IRS to receive my copies of both of my 1095-A forms and form 8962 once I mail it in? They didn’t request anything except those in the letter.

what do you all mean you got no update from the fax?i got an ok as in fax sent after sending...do you all not?

Yes we received the message that it sent. But we want to know that the IRS got them. Some kind of confirmation that the irs actually received it.

You have to just wait and call. Monday probably be a good day to call and ask them to check your return to see if your forms have been added to the return.

As long as you included a cover sheet with all the info and batch number and your social on every page. Addressed to the correct dept, it should be good

batch number and control number the same thing?

Yeah.

I didnt think mine was going to ever update and go through, and it was going to be clear up to May before it deposited. It was frustrating but overall relatively simple and much faster than I thought it was going to be.

Anyone who faxed around the 27th heard anything?
ivoryleegirl
Returning Member

2/25 fax and no update

Faxed 27th no update maybe Thursday or Friday?

The 8962 form has 5 parts but my 1095a form ok only has three. Where can I get help with filling this out?

Does anyone know if this can be submitted online?
crystals1

As far as I know it can only be received by fax or mail. But just got off the phone. My fax was confirmed received! Faxed on the 26th.  Hopefully I get a ddd in 2 weeks.
crystals1

So am I stuck with no other updates until I get approved?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies