Are Turbo Tax professionals answering our question...

Are Turbo Tax professionals answering our questions here?

Hello,

My understanding was that the questions we post here are answered by Turbo Tax professionals.  That this is a service that comes with buying the Turbo Tax app.  However after reading some of the replies to questions, it looks like I could (a consumer & not a tax professional) can reply to folks posting here as well, which is a bit worrisome.  

Even though I appreciate the support from others, I am hoping to have answers from Turbo Tax staff so I can use the information in confidence when filing my taxes, as well as documentation for support should I get audited.

Can someone from Turbo tax please reply and let me and others know where we could get our tax questions answered by Turbo Tax staff?

Thank you!

This is a community that allows users to communicate with each other and help problem solve.  There are many users who may not be TurboTax staff, but are very knowledgeable and are experts.

If you purchased TurboTax Live, here is how you can connect with a Tax Expert.

When you see an answer in this forum, click on the name of the person who answered it and it will bring up their profile.  You will be able to see some information that will tell you if that person works for TurboTax or if they are a "volunteer" who is responding to questions.  You may also want to look on the right hand side of a profile page to see how many questions the person has answered.  There are people who answer a couple of questions of casual interest to them, and there are those who are quite knowledgeable and answer frequently.  Anyone can post  or reply here.