Are my taxes done correctly?

charless299

Are my taxes done correctly?

Are my taxes done correctly?

No one else can see your tax return so we cannot answer you.   If  you have some specific questions or concerns to ask about you can post some questions.    Or if you want to have your tax return reviewed by an expert you need to upgrade to "Live" in order to have that service.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/choosing-a-product/help/what-is-turbotax-live/00/27191

charless299

Are my taxes done correctly?

I'm self employed painter and reported everyone who paid me cash gave their social and name but I have no document 1040 or any I created through turbo tax and gave the taxes withheld or taxes paid federal and state and now I'm getting back 11k refund is that accurate will I get audit??