requiness

Apparently my IL file kept getting rejected from AGI not matching from previous year, although I made sure to input the correct numbers from the correct line item on the 1040. I decided to just send t

SForrestLO

Please see this Turbo Tax FAQ on how to find your AGI from last year.

This Turbo Tax FAQ will provide information on what to put for your AGI if you didn't file last year or don't have the correct AGI.

requiness

I did file last year and have the correct AGI from the 2019 1040, but still getting rejected. Please let me know if there's something else.

JeanneLO

Yes, the IRS or your state may have made a change on your AGI that you are not aware of.  You can order a tax transcript from the IRS here: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

Here is a link to order your state transcript: https://www2.illinois.gov/rev/questionsandanswers/Pages/50.aspx

If your federal tax return was accepted it would be best to check your state transcript first to see if the AGI they have is the same as reflected on your 2019 Illinois state tax return.

@requiness