turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

@sbellamy25 ok thank you lol

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

@sbellamy25 now can you tell me when the next update for federal Will be????

I'm still on "still processing a refund date will be given bla ba "
sbellamy25
Returning Member

@lewisgavilanes that I don't know
jazzman31

@swerveswife I filed around same time as you--filed 1/26, accepted 1/29--and I've had that "may require further review" b.s. message from NYS for 3+ weeks now. Received my Fed on 2/14. When your message changes, please post. I will do the same. This is ridiculous.

@jazzman31 @swerveswife @sbellamy25 if in fact the 27th is the next drop .....when does the system show update? tommorrow????? F E D E R A L SUCKSSSSS
bjuaire02

My message has finally changed for state. It now reads “We do not have any information about your return at this time. E-filed returns could take one week to post to our system; mailed returns can take up to three weeks to post to our system. If you e-filed, check your email, tax software or tax preparer to ensure it has been accepted.” I filed February 3rd. What does this mean?

@bjuaire02 IT MEANS you entered something wrong lol do it again
sbellamy25
Returning Member

@lewisgavilanes for which one fed or state if you know your ddd then it should of been updated already.  If not then we are still playing the waiting game.

@sbellamy25 I don't have A ddd for federal ...it's still on "still processing a refund date will be provided when available "

I filed my taxes on the 1st. Got me federal on the 14th and i am currently still waiting for my NY state. It has well been over 21days.

I’ve had the same message on mines as well
darylshy

I filed on 1/18/18. NYS Accepted on 1/22/18. I am not waiting on EIC. And I have had this message for 32 days and counting... 😕

Wow still waiting for a fn update for federal what is going on .... give me my ddd !!

I received my federal
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies