turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

Accepted on 1/30

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

Mine didn’t change either and I was accepted on 1/24 😕
mbrice63

Hey all. Mine is still showing the same status as you guys. I was accepted on 1/23. I filed my bf return about almost two weeks after I filed mine and his was deposited and available in his account today. I'm sad you guys :( my LG phone went into a boot-loop and blacked out on me about 2 1/2 weeks ago. I'm stuck using this old behind IPhone 4, don't laugh ya'll, lol...

Did everyone that got DD t ommoroe also get the eic and child tax credit?

No date still the same
cora1913

No date for me either

Still processing for me

still processing for me too - its been like this for over a week now

check this morning still saying the same thing. However my Federal changed from PATH to processing.
darack73

Same here fed changed to processing.  But state still says May take longer than fed.
mschonx3

Same
cora1913

Same as you guys, fed changed to processing, state hasnt changed

Same here

Same here

Both my federal and state changed.to processing
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies